Relax, Breathe and Birth Course
The 'Relax, Breathe and Birth' session is a 2 hour class designed to provide relaxation tools for birth.
The class has been written as an introduction to the full Wise Hippo Programme, it provides some very useful breathing techniques that will help keep you calm and relaxed during your labour.
During this class you will learn why it is so important to focus positively on birth and how practising two simple breathing techniques can support your body in working at its most effective during labour.
- Why do we need to learn how to birth?
- Fear and negativity surrounding birth.
- The physiology of birth.
- How to birth confidently.
- How the negative lessons were learnt.
- Ensuring that your mind is supporting your body.
- Becoming an expert in relaxation – your tools for labour.
- Waves of Relaxation to be used during surges (contractions).
- 54321 relax breaths to be used between the surges (taught via The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme's enjoyable 'Bond and Breathe'* hypnosis session).
- Summarising what you have learnt.
- The Full Wise Hippo experience.